Our client, an accounting firm, is looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant for their office in Corpus Christi, Texas.
In this position, the CPA will be responsible for:
- Supervising the staff of bookkeepers and accountants
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, corporations and partnerships
- Preparing Texas State Franchise/Margin Taxes and Sales Tax
- Reconciling financial statements
financial records, such as income statements and documentations of
expenditures, to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Preparing and completing the appropriate tax return
Applicants must have experience in using all appropriate adjustments, deductions and credits to keep clients' taxes to a minimum.
To qualify, applicants must have 5+ years of experience as a Certified Public Accountant.