Our client, an accounting firm, is looking for an experienced CPA for their office in Corpus Christi.
In this position, the accountant will be responsible for:
- supervising the staff of bookkeepers and accountants
- preparing tax returns for individuals, corporations and partnerships
- preparing Texas State Franchise/Margin Taxes and Sales Tax
- reconciling financial statements
financial records, such as income statements and documentations of
expenditures, to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- preparing and completing the appropriate tax return
Applicants must have experience in using all appropriate adjustments, deductions and credits to keep clients' taxes to a minimum.
To qualify, applicants must have 3+ years of experience as a Senior Level Accountant and must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.